- Condensing oil boilers are highly efficient compared to regular oil boilers.
- Up to 25% savings in fuel consumption when compared to non condensing boilers, with lower emissions and carbon dioxide.
- All our condensing boiler ranges are installed with a fire sensor which is located away from the boilers for safety reasons.
We provide an oil boiler breakdown service on standard efficiency oil boilers and condensing oil boilers.
- Condensing oil boilers can be installed inside or outside with many flue options, example kitchen or utility room or any where outside enclosed in casing, where the boilers comes with a weather proof housing, or a boiler on its own in a shed or a garage.
- We install pump valves for easy isolation.
- Upon completion we analysis the flow gases to reach the optimum efficiency on site.
- Every boiler is installed with a safety valves and automatic air vent.
- The oil burner is tested for oil pressure and air pressure on site.
- All our condensing range take air from outside rather than the room it is situated in.
- We can install boilers in homes that are pressurised or gravity fed and adjustments can be made to suit your requirements.
- Heating systems can be zoned. Example daytime circuit, night time circuit, hot water circuit which is done by motorised valves.
- We can also install condensing oil boilers with solid fuel with a system link or heat genie which prevents circulation of hot water from one to the other and is best practice.
- We also provide the options off wireless controls which can be controlled from anywhere in the home.
- We also provide wifi controls where heating can be controlled in the house or anywhere outside the home.
- We inspect your oil tank and oil fittings and filters prior to installation.
- We can reposition your oil tank if required.
- An oil monitor can be installed to your oil tank which sends a single to a transmitter within the home to notify you of the oil level in your tank.
- All our condensing oil boilers are installed within off tech requirements.
- We register your condensing boiler with the manufacture with completion certs.
- We inspect thermostatic controls and high limit stats as this is important.
- We install all our condensing boilers with a high efficiency circulating pump.
- We work on all brands of oil burners.
- Should you require and further information talk to a plumber right now at Dublin Plumbers.
What Our Customers Think
Very delighted with the service, we had a major gas leak, contacted Dublin Plumbers, they arrived within 15 minutes with all the equipment’s and fixed the leak. Very clean and professional work.Alan Long
Professional service with friendly approach, excellent work done installing new shower in my bathroom. Thank you John.Patrick kearney
John and team has done a great job in installing our new oil boiler and flushing rads, very affordable service without compromising quality work.Olivia O'Connor